- Table of Cases
- Table of Statutes
- Table of Secondary Legislation
- 1. Conceptualising Mental Health Law
- 2. An Overview of the Contemporary Mental Health System
- 3. Community Care
- 4. The Mental Capacity Act 2005
- 5. Deprivation of Liberty under the Mental Capacity Act 2005
- 6. Civil Detention under the Mental Health Act 1983
- 7. Policing Mental Disorder
- 8. Mental Disorder and Criminal Justice
- 9. Medical Treatment
- 10. Control in the Community
- 11. Ending Compulsion under the Mental Health Act 1983
- 12. Legal Responses and Advocacy for Clients
(p. xi) Table of Cases
Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.