Each Concentrate revision guide is packed with essential information, key cases, revision tips, exam Q&As, and more. English Legal Systems Concentrate starts with an introduction to the English legal system (ELS). It then looks at sources of law: domestic legislation, case law, and the effect of EU and international law. The text also examines the court structure. It then looks at personnel of the ELS. It moves on to consider the criminal justice system and the civil justice system. After that it looks at funding access to the ELS. Finally, it looks to the future of the ELS.
Keywords:domestic legislation, case law, EU, international law, court, personnel, criminal justice system, civil justice system
Please sign in to access the full content.
Access to the full content requires a subscription
- 1. Introduction to the English Legal System
- 2. Sources of Law I: Domestic Legislation
- 3. Sources of Law II: Case Law
- 4. Sources of Law III: Effect of EU and International Law
- 5. Court Structure
- 6. Personnel of the English Legal System
- 7. The Criminal Justice System
- 8. The Civil Justice System
- 9. Funding Access to the English Legal System
- 10. The Future of the English Legal System