- Jennifer Seymour, Jennifer SeymourTeaching Associate in Legal Practice, University of Sheffield
- Clare Firth, Clare FirthSenior Lecturer in Legal Practice, University of Sheffield
- Lucy Crompton, Lucy CromptonFreelance Legal Academic
- Helen Fox,
- Frances Seabridge, Frances SeabridgeTeaching Fellow in Law at Aston University
- Susan Wigglesworth
- and Elizabeth SmartElizabeth SmartHead of Law, Sheffield Hallam University
This chapter discusses the law and practice relating to the administration and winding up of an estate once the court has issued the grant. It considers the duties and powers of personal representatives; administering the estate; and distributing the estate.