Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- 9. An introduction to copyright
- 10. The various types of copyright and the quality issue
- 11. Qualification
- 12. The term of copyright
- 13. Authorship and ownership of copyright
- 14. Moral rights
- 15. Copyright infringement
- 16. Defences to copyright infringement
- 17. Rights in performances
- 18. Dealing in copyright
- 19. Copyright—an overview
- Section F Issues in Intellectual Property