Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- 1. Foundations and structure of international law
- 2. Sources of international law
- 3. The law of treaties
- 4. The actors in the international legal system
- 5. Jurisdiction
- 6. Immunity from national jurisdiction and diplomatic protection
- 7. State responsibility
- 8. The international law of the sea
- 9. International human rights law
- 10. International environmental law
- 11. International economic law
- 12. The peaceful settlement of disputes
- 13. The international regulation of the use of force
- 14. The law of armed conflict
- 15. International criminal law