- Guide to the Online Resources
- New to this edition
- Publisher acknowledgements
- Table of cases
- Table of legislation
- Part 1 Introduction
- 1. What is land?
- 2. The structure of land law
- Part 2 Legal estates
- 3. The freehold estate
- 4. Registration of title
- 5. Leases
- 6. Adverse possession
- Part 3 Sole and joint owners of land
- 7. The sole owner of land
- 8. Joint owners of land (co-ownership)
- 9. Trusts and the family home
- 10. Proprietary estoppel
- 11. Trusts of land
- Part 4 Rights over land
- 12. Easements and profits
- 13. Covenants in freehold land
- 14. Mortgages
- Part 5 The bigger picture
- 15. Completing the puzzle
- 16. Exam technique and the perils of question spotting
(p. 468) 16. Exam technique and the perils of question spotting
- (p. 468) 16. Exam technique and the perils of question spotting
and Sarah Greer
Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.