- Guide to the online resources
- Table of cases
- Table of statutes
- Table of statutory instruments
- Table of international treaties and conventions
- Table of international legislation
- Part 1 Introduction and Constitutional Principles
- 1. What is Public Law?
- 2. Constitutional Organisations, Institutions, and Roles
- 3. The Nature of the British Constitution
- 4. The Rule of Law
- 5. The Separation of Powers
- 6. The Crown and Royal Prerogative
- Part 2 Parliamentary Supremacy
- 7. Parliamentary Supremacy: the theory
- 8. Membership of the European Union
- 9. Parliamentary Supremacy and Human Rights
- 10. Devolution and Parliamentary Supremacy
- Part 3 Responsible Government
- 11. Executive Power and Accountability
- 12. The Role of Constitutional Conventions
- 13. Justice in the Modern Administrative State
- Part 4 Judicial Review
- 14. The Role of the Courts, Judicial Review, and Human Rights
- 15. The Parties to a Judicial Review: Who Can Make a Claim for Judicial Review and Against Whom Can a Claim for Judicial Review be Made?
- 16. Illegality
- 17. Irrationality and Proportionality
- 18. Procedural Impropriety
- 19. Remedies
- 20. Judicial Review: Putting it all Together in Problem Answers
(p. xxxi) Table of international treaties and conventions
and Harriet Samuels
Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.