- Table of cases
- Table of statutes and professional codes
- 1. Ethical theories
- 2. The social context of the legal profession
- 3. The regulation of the legal profession
- 4. The lawyer–client relationship
- 5. Confidentiality
- 6. Conflicts of interests
- 7. Fees
- 8. Negligence and lawyers
- 9. Litigation
- 10. Alternative dispute resolution
- 11. Third parties
- 12. Business ethics
- 13. Lawyers’ social responsibilities
- 14. Gender, race, and diversity in the legal profession
- 15. Applying ethical theories
(p. xxi) Table of statutes and professional codes
Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.