- Table of Cases
- Table of Primary Legislation
- Table of Secondary Legislation
- 1. Introduction to banking law and regulation
- 2. The banker–customer relationship
- 3. Payment methods
- 4. Banks and finance
- 5. International banking supervision and regulatory architecture
- 6. UK banking supervision and regulatory architecture
- 7. European banking supervision and regulatory architecture
- 8. Micro-prudential regulation I
- 9. Micro-prudential regulation II
- 10. Structural regulation
- 11. The regulatory framework for bank culture and conduct
- 12. Regulating the governance, structures, and incentives at banks
- 13. Crisis management and resolution
- 14. Combatting financial crime
(p. viii) Acknowledgements
Iris H-Y Chiu
and Joanna Wilson
Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.