- New to this Edition
- Table of Cases
- Table of Statutes
- Table of Statutory Instruments
- Table of European and International Instruments
- Introduction: the changing family and developing family law
- Part 1 Adult Family Law
- 1. The formation of adult relationships
- 2. The dissolution of adult relationships
- 3. Protection from domestic violence and occupation of the family home
- 4. Money and property distribution on marriage breakdown
- 5. Property disputes of unmarried cohabitants on relationship breakdown
- Part 2 Child Family Law
- 6. Financial support for children
- 7. A child’s parents: parentage, parenthood, and parental responsibility
- 8. Children’s rights
- 9. Private law disputes and issues in children cases
- 10. Children needing services, care, and protection
- 11. Adoption and special guardianship
(p. xxii) Table of Cases
Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.