Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- 1. Exam skills for success in employment law
- 2. Employment status
- 3. Express and implied terms
- 4. Termination of the contract of employment
- 5. Continuity of employment
- 6. Statutory employment protection and related contractual issues
- 7. Unfair dismissal
- 8. Statutory redundancy payments and consultation procedures
- 9. Equality law
- 10. Equal pay and family rights
- 11. Statutory rights regulating the employment relationship
- 12. Trade unions and industrial action
- 13. Collective bargaining
- 14. Mixed topic questions
- 15. Skills for success in coursework assessments