- Preface to the Fifth Edition
- Preface to the First Edition
- Guide to the Online Resource Centre
- 1. Introduction
- Part I The Roman Legal System
- 2. The sources of Roman law
- 3. Roman litigation
- Part II The Law of Persons
- 4. Status, slavery, and citizenship
- 5. The Roman family
- Part III The Law of Property and Inheritance
- 6. Interests in property
- 7. Acquiring ownership
- 8. Inheritance
- Part IV The Law of Obligations
- 9. Obligations
- 10. Obligations arising from delict
- Part V Roman Law and the Modern World
- 11. Roman law and the European <span xml:lang="lat"><i>ius commune</i></span>
- Index of Texts
(p. xi) Acknowledgements
Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.