- Table of Treaties and International Instruments
- Table of Cases
- Part I Foundations
- 1. The sources of international criminal law
- 2. Principles of State jurisdiction
- Part II Prosecuting International Crimes
- 3. The prosecution of international crimes
- 4. Jurisdiction and structure of international criminal courts and tribunals
- 5. Investigations, prosecutions, evidence, and procedure
- 6. Fair trial rights, appeals, and revision and enforcement of sentences
- Part III The Core International Crimes
- 7. The elements of international crimes
- 8. War crimes
- 9. Crimes against humanity
- 10. Genocide
- 11. Aggression
- Part IV Defendants in international criminal trials
- 12. Modes of participation in crimes and concurrence of crimes
- 13. Defences or grounds for excluding criminal responsibility
- 14. Jurisdictional immunities
(p. xvii) Table of Treaties and International Instruments
Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.