- Table of Cases
- Table of Statutes
- List of Abbreviations
- Part A Introduction
- 1. What’s special about land?
- 2. What is land?
- 3. Registration
- Part B The Content Question
- 4. Human rights and land
- 5. Legal estates and legal interests
- 6. Equitable interests
- Part C The Acquisition Question
- 7. Formal methods of acquisition
- 8. Informal methods of acquisition
- 9. The doctrine of anticipation
- 10. Proprietary estoppel
- 11. Trusts
- Part D Priority and the Defences Question
- 12. The priority triangle
- 13. Unregistered land and priorities
- 14. Registered land and priorities
- 15. Evaluating the land registration act 2002
- Part E The Shared Home
- 16. Interests in the home
- 17. Regulating co-ownership
- 18. Co-ownership and third parties
- 19. Co-ownership and priorities
- 20. Successive ownership
- Part F Licences and Leases
- 21. Licences
- 22. Leases
- 23. Regulating leases and protecting occupiers
- 24. Leasehold covenants
- Part G Neighbours and Neighbourhoods
- 25. Easements
- 26. Freehold covenants
- 27. Flat ownership
- Part H Security Rights
- 28. Security interests in land
- 29. Protection of the borrower
- 30. Lender’s rights and remedies
(p. 3) 1. What’s special about land?
- (p. 3) 1. What’s special about land?
, Nicholas Hopkins
, and Sarah Nield
Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.