Activate your access code
One way of gaining access to Law Trove is through an access code or token which contains a multiple digit number. You may have been sent a code to gain trial access to Law Trove, or been given a code purchased by your institution, or obtained it from a book you've purchased yourself.
By activating your code you indicate that you accept the terms of our Legal Notice.
Before you open the activation page, read through the instructions below so you know what to expect. Once you have successfully activated your code you will need to navigate back to the Law Trove homepage: www.oxfordlawtrove.com
1. Have your access code to hand and open the activation page
2. Register for an account, or sign in if you already have one
3. Once signed in click on "activate purchases and trials" from the menu
4. Follow the prompts, enter your code, read the Ts and Cs and "activate"
5. As you now have an Oxford Academic account your content will be shown under your ‘My Subscriptions’ tab
6. However, to access your content you will need to navigate back to the Law Trove homepage, www.oxfordlawtrove.com where you can begin discovering
You will not need your activation code once your account has been set up. On subsequent log-ins you will just need your username and password which you enter on the left hand side of the Law Trove homepage.
Your access code can only be redeemed once and is not transferable.
You must activate your access code before 30 June 2023. Access will last for 12 months from activation.
Navigate to the Law Trove homepage, jump into the content by using the subject menu. To see the titles you have access to select the “available” option in the availability section of the left hand menu. Access lasts for 12 months and the content your code entitles you to will remain the same for that period.
If you would like to buy 12 months access to Law Trove, please visit Purchasing Law Trove for details on how to do this.
Looking for Webb et al, Lawyers’ Skills?
12 months’ access to a digital version of this title is included with a purchase of a print copy. To obtain access, you will need to redeem the 16 digit access code printed on the inside back cover of the book (starting ‘ISBN180’). Please use the following instructions:
• Visit https://learninglink.oup.com/access/lawyers-skills-22e
• Navigate to the e-book under student resources
• Login or create an account to redeem your code
• Enter your personal redemption code when prompted on the checkout screen
My access code doesn’t work. What do I do?
Access codes are redeemable once and are not transferable; they also have an expiry date. For that reason it’s highly unlikely that you’ll be able to redeem a code printed on a second-hand title or an old edition. Access to your title(s) on Law Trove is valid for 12 months from redemption; your subscription may have expired.
If you’ve entered your code correctly, and it doesn’t work, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. It would help us if you include the name of your institution, how you were given your code, and the access number in your email.
I’ve set up my access but my login doesn’t work.
Please email us at email@example.com, including as much information as possible about your situation.
I've had my access code for a while but haven't redeemed it yet, is there a time limit?
Yes, you must activate your code before 30 June 2023, after that it will expire. For that reason it’s highly unlikely that you’ll be able to redeem a code printed on a second-hand title or an old edition.
If you are still experiencing login problems please email firstname.lastname@example.org, with as much information as possible.