|Tip: If you want to see all the books on the site, choose Browse All, at the bottom right of the browse panel|
The main part of the browse page is a list of textbooks, each with the first two lines of a summary of its contents.
- You can see the full summary by clicking on More at the end of the two lines.
- The list is in alphabetical order. Use the Sort by options at the top of the list to sort by the author name or publication date instead.
- You can select how to View your results summary at the top of the list. You can choose from no detail, some detail, or full detail.
- You can choose to increase the number of Items per page with the box at the top of the list.
- Long lists will be broken over several pages. Use the Page links at the top right of the list to move from page to page.
Books or Chapters?
- Browse shows you the textbooks by default, but you can choose to browse the chapters instead - click on the Chapters tab at the top of the list. Go back to books by clicking on the Books tab. Both tabs show you how many items you'll see when you click on them.
|Tip: Don't forget to use the green padlock availability marker if you just want items you have access to to be shown.|
For more information on how to refine your browse list, see the Search page.
Gone too far?
The grey panel at the top of the main list shows you the filters that are being used to make your browse list. You can always remove a filter by clicking on the [X] next to it.
Once you've gone to full content, you can return to your browse list using the Back to results link on the left below the header.