Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- 1. Criminal justice: the policy landscapeLoraine Gelsthorpe
- 2. The policeMichael Rowe
- 3. Policing: context and practiceGraham Ellison
- 4. The prosecution processAnthea Hucklesby
- 5. Courts and the trial processSteven Cammiss
- 6. Justifications of punishment and questions of penal legitimacyDavid Scott
- 7. SentencingGavin Dingwall
- 8. Community sentencesGeorge Mair
- 9. The prison enterpriseAzrini Wahidin
- 10. Victims in the criminal justice processMatthew Hall
- 11. Youth justiceAnna Souhami
- 12. Gender and criminal justiceMargaret Malloch and Gill McIvor
- 13. Racism and ethnicity in the criminal justice processAlpa Parmar
- 14. Psychology and criminal justiceJoanna Adler
- 15. Forensic science and criminal justicePaul Roberts