Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- 1. Introduction to Employment Law
- 2. Defining the Contract of Employment and its Continuity
- 3. Constructing the Contract of Employment
- 4. Equality Law (1): Equal Pay
- 5. Equality Law (2): Discrimination in the Workplace—Sex and Race
- 6. Equality Law (3): Other Forms of Discrimination
- 7. Terminating the Contract
- 8. Unfair Dismissal
- 9. Redundancy
- 10. Trade Unions and their Members
- 11. Industrial Conflict (1)
- 12. Industrial Conflict (2)