Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- 1. A Theory of Tradition? The Changing Presence of the Past
- 2. Between Traditions: Identity, Persuasion and Survival
- 3. A Chthonic Legal Tradition: to Recycle the World
- 4. A Talmudic Legal Tradition: The Perfect Author
- 5. A Civil Law Tradition: The Centrality of The Person
- 6. An Islamic Legal Tradition: The Law of a Later Revelation
- 7. A Common Law Tradition: the Ethic of Adjudication
- 8. A Hindu Legal Tradition: The Law as King, but which Law?
- 9. A Confucian Legal Tradition: Make it New (with Marx?)
- 10. Reconciling Legal Traditions: Sustainable Diversity in Law