Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- 1. Introduction to family law
- 2. State intervention in personal relationships
- 3. Nullity and its consequences
- 4. Acquisition and protection of rights in the family home
- 5. Domestic violence
- 6. Ending relationships
- 7. Financial consequences of relationships
- 8. Death and its consequences
- 9. Parents and family: rights and responsibilities
- 10. Adoption
- 11. Adolescent rights: autonomy and participation
- 12. Children’s welfare and private disputes
- 13. In the child’s best interests: the jurisdiction of wardship
- 14. Child protection: the public law procedure
- 15. Protecting children from ‘significant harm’: constructing the law
- 16. Financial provision for children