Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- 1. Introduction
- 2. The nature of public international law
- 3. The sources of public international law
- 4. The law of treaties
- 5. International law and municipal law
- 6. Legal personality and the creation of states
- 7. Territory
- 8. Law of the sea
- 9. Jurisdiction
- 10. State and diplomatic immunity
- 11. State responsibility
- 12. Arbitration and judicial settlement of disputes
- 13. Use of force by states—unilateral
- 14. Use of force by states—multilateral
- 15. International human rights law
- 16. International humanitarian law and international criminal law