Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- 1. Introduction to the study of contract law
- 2. Formation of the contract
- 3. Certainty and completeness
- 4. Consideration
- 5. Promissory estoppel
- 6. Intention to create legal relations
- 7. Express and implied terms
- 8. Classification of terms
- 9. Exemption clauses
- 10. Exemption clauses and the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977
- 11. Unfair terms in consumer contracts
- 12. Mistake
- 13. Misrepresentation
- 14. Duress and undue influence
- 15. Illegality
- 16. Unconscionability and unfairness
- 17. Privity and third party rights
- 18. Performance and breach
- 19. The doctrine of frustration
- 20. Damages
- 21. Specific enforcement