Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- 1. The Creation of the Convention
- 2. The Strasbourg System for Determining Applications under the Convention
- 3. Article 1 Obligation to Respect Human Rights
- 4. Article 2 Right to Life
- 5. Article 3 Prohibition of Torture
- 6. Article 4 Prohibition of Slavery and Forced Labour
- 7. Article 5 Right to Liberty and Security
- 8. Article 6 Right to a Fair Trial
- 9. Article 7 No Punishment without Law
- 10. Article 8 Right to Respect for Private and Family Life
- 11. Article 9 Freedom of Thought, Conscience and Religion
- 12. Article 10 Freedom of Expression
- 13. Article 11 Freedom of Assembly and Association
- 14. Article 12 Right to Marry
- 15. Article 13 Right to an Effective Remedy
- 16. Article 14 Prohibition of Discrimination
- 17. Derogation Time of Emergency