Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- 1. The nature of international law and the international system
- 2. The sources of international law
- 3. The law of treaties
- 4. International law and national law
- 5. Personality, statehood and recognition
- 6. Jurisdiction and sovereignty
- 7. Immunities from national jurisdiction
- 8. The law of the sea
- 9. State responsibility
- 10. The peaceful settlement of disputes
- 11. The use of force
- 12. Human rights