Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- 1. Introduction to Company Law
- 2. The Incorporation of Companies
- 3. Separate Legal Personality
- 4. The Disclosure Principle
- 5. The Constitution (1): The Memorandum of Association and the Ultra Vires Problem
- 6. The Constitution (2): Articles of Association
- 7. Shareholder Democracy
- 8. Directors’ Powers
- 9. Shares and Classes of Shares
- 10. Maintenance of Capital
- 11. The Position of Directors
- 12. Directors’ Duties
- 13. Majority Rule and Protection of Minorities
- 14. Groups of Companies
- 15. Borrowing and Security
- 16. Accounts and Audit
- 17. The Regulation of Public Markets: Insider Dealing and Market Abuse
- 18. Takeovers and Mergers
- 19. Corporate Insolvency