Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- 1. The Core Features of Company Law
- 2. Corporate Personality
- 3. Limited Liability and Channelling Creditors’ Claims
- 4. Limited Liability: The Limits of Creditor Self-Help
- 5. Centralized Management I: Empowering Shareholders in Widely Held Companies
- 6. Centralized Management II: Directors’ Duties
- 7. Centralized Management III: Setting the Board’s Incentives
- 8. Majority and Minority Shareholders
- 9. Shareholder Control
- 10. International Company Law