Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- 1. Introduction
- 2. The Board
- 3. Governance and The Shareholders As A Class
- 4. Markets and The Shareholders As A Class
- 5. Majority and Minority Shareholders
- 6. Directors’ Duties
- 7. Creditors
- 8. Liability and Enforcement
- 9. The Social Function of Corporate Law