The Concentrate Questions and Answers series offer the best preparation for tackling exam questions. Each book includes typical questions, bullet-pointed answer plans and suggested answers, author commentary, and illustrative diagrams and flowcharts. Concentrate Q&A EU Law looks at a wide range of up-to-date issues relating to EU law, starting with the origins, institutions, and development of the EU communities and the legislative processes. Chapters then look at the sources and forms of EU law, supremacy of EU law, and the reception of the law in the EU Member States. The chapter on Supremacy will also consider Brexit, but the extent to which that will be covered will be determined by just how far the exit negotiations have themselves progressed. The Court of Justice has a chapter devoted to it. The book then considers the free movement of goods and persons. Finally, the text turns to competition and merger law and sex discrimination and equality law.
Please sign in to access the full content.
Access to the full content requires a subscription
- 1. Exam Skills for Success in EU Law
- 2. The Origins, Institutions, and Development of the Union and the Legislative Processes
- 3. The Sources, Forms, and Individual Remedies of EU Law
- 4. The Supremacy of EU Law and its Reception in the Member States
- 5. The Jurisdiction of the Court of Justice
- 6. The Free Movement of Goods
- 7. The Free Movement of Persons
- 8. Competition and Merger Law
- 9. Sex Discrimination and Equality Law
- 10. Skills for Success in Coursework Assessments