Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- 1. Tort and the tort system: general overview
- 2. Negligence: duty of care
- 3. Duty of care: further issues
- 4. Pure economic loss and negligent misstatement
- 5. Psychiatric injury
- 6. Breach of duty: the standard of care
- 7. Causation in fact
- 8. Causation: intervening acts and remoteness
- 9. Employers’ liability and vicarious liability
- 10. Product liability
- 11. Intentional torts
- 12. Nuisance and Rylands v Fletcher
- 13. Occupiers’ liability
- 14. Defamation
- 15. Privacy
- 16. Defences and limitation
- 17. Remedies and principles of compensation