Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- Part I Introduction and Sources and Institutions of Employment Law
- Part II The constitution of employment and personal work contracts
- Part III The Content of the Personal Employment Contract
- Part IV Statutory Employment Rights
- Part V Equality law
- Part VI Common law and statutory regulation of dismissals
- Part VII Business reorganizations, consultation, and insolvency
- Part VIII Collective Labour Law
- Online Resources Chapter B: Introduction to Trade Unions, Status, Listing, and Independence, and Members’ Rights and Protection
- Online Resources Chapter C: Recognition of Trade Unions, Collective Bargaining, and Industrial Democracy
- Online Resources Chapter D: Industrial Action and Statutory Immunities