Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- Part I Introduction to the Institutional and Procedural Law of the European Union
- 1. The History and Constitutional Basis of the European Union
- 2. The Union Institutions
- 3. The Transfer of Powers and Union Competences
- 4. EU Law: Sources, Forms, and Law-Making
- 5. The Supremacy of EU Law
- 6. Remedies in EU Law: Direct Effects, Indirect Effects, State Liability, and Art 267 TFEU
- 7. The Direct Jurisdiction of the Court of Justice
- PART II Introduction to the Substantive Law of the European Union