p. 1739. Managing your workload
- Julian Webb, Julian WebbProfessor of Law, University of Melbourne
- Caroline Maughan, Caroline MaughanFormer Visiting Fellow in Law, University of the West of England
- Mike Maughan, Mike MaughanFormer Senior Lecturer in Organisational Behaviour, Gloucestershire Business School
- Marcus Keppel-PalmerMarcus Keppel-PalmerSenior Lecturer in Law, University of the West of England
- and Andrew BoonAndrew BoonProfessor in Law, City Law School, City, University of London
This chapter discusses workload management skills. It focuses on managing time for personal effectiveness; developing a project management approach to legal work; key issues of working with and for others; and managing stress.