p. 18910. Continuing your learning
- Julian Webb, Julian WebbProfessor of Law, University of Melbourne
- Caroline Maughan, Caroline MaughanFormer Visiting Fellow in Law, University of the West of England
- Mike Maughan, Mike MaughanFormer Senior Lecturer in Organisational Behaviour, Gloucestershire Business School
- Marcus Keppel-PalmerMarcus Keppel-PalmerSenior Lecturer in Law, University of the West of England
- and Andrew BoonAndrew BoonProfessor in Law, City Law School, City, University of London
This chapter discusses the processes of continued learning and development throughout one’s legal career. It focuses on how experiential learning happens; how to use personal experiences to become more proficient; and self-development activities.