Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- Part I Getting started: Sources of law
- Part II Academic legal skills
- Part III Practical legal skills
- Appendix 1: Answers to self-test questions
- Appendix 2: Study skills—taking notes
- Appendix 3: Legal reasoning and ethics
- Appendix 4: Writing skills
- Appendix 5: Answering problem questions
- Appendix 6: Revision and examination skills
- Appendix 7: Dissertations
- Appendix 8: Presentation skills
- Appendix 9: Mooting
- Appendix 10: Negotiation skills
- Appendix 11: Glossary