Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- Guided tour of the Online Resource Centre
- Online Resource Centre contents
- Foreword to the first edition
- Table of cases
- Table of statutes
- Table of codes of practice and professional conduct rules
- Table of international legislation
- Table of UK statutory instruments and EU secondary legislation
- Part I Introduction to Criminal Litigation
- Part II Investigation and the Decision to Charge
- Part III From Charge to Trial
- Part IV Proving the Case-The Rules of Criminal Evidence
- Part V Post-Conviction: Sentencing and Appeals
- Part VI Youth Justice