Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- Part I Introduction and sources and institutions of employment law
- Part II The constitution of employment and personal work contracts
- Part III The content of the personal employment contract
- Part IV Statutory employment rights
- Part V Equality law
- Part VI Common law and statutory regulation of dismissals
- Part VII Business reorganizations, consultation, and insolvency
- Part VIII Collective labour law
- Online Resources Chapter B: Introduction to trade unions, status, listing, and independence, and members’ rights and protection
- Online Resources Chapter C: Recognition of trade unions, collective bargaining, and industrial democracy
- Online Resources Chapter D: Industrial action and statutory immunities