Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- Part I Introduction
- Part II Negligent invasions of personal, property, and financial interests
- 2. Duty of care I: foundational principles
- 3. Duty of care II: bodily injury and psychiatric illness
- 4. Duty of care III: property damage and purely financial loss
- 5. Duty of care IV: public authorities
- 6. Breach of duty
- 7. Causation and remoteness
- 8. Defences to negligence
- 9. Liability for defective premises and structures
- Part III Intentional invasions of interests in the person and property
- Part IV Misrepresentation-based and ‘economic’ torts
- Part V Torts involving strict or stricter liability
- Part VI Interests in reputation: defamation
- Part VII Privacy
- Part VIII Misuse of process and public powers
- Part IX Parties and remedies