Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- 1. Studying the English legal system
- 2. English legal system—an overview
- 3. Legislation and the law-making process
- 4. The interpretation of statutes
- 5. The doctrine of judicial precedent
- 6. The law and institutions of the European Union (EU)
- 7. Human rights and fundamental freedoms
- 8. The judiciary
- 9. The legal profession
- 10. The jury
- 11. Access to justice
- 12. The criminal process: the suspect and the police
- 13. The criminal process: pre-trial and trial
- 14. Sentencing
- 15. The civil process
- 16. Criminal and civil appeals
- 17. Tribunals
- 18. Alternative dispute resolution