Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- 1. History of the project (1972–2020)
- 2. The EU institutions
- 3. Decision-making and democracy in the EU
- 4. EU legislative powers
- 5. Limits to EU legislative powers
- 6. The relationship between EU and national law
- 7. Connecting EU law to domestic law: the preliminary reference procedure
- 8. Enforcing EU law
- 9. Fundamental rights in the EU
- 10. The internal (or common, or single) market
- 11. Free movement of goods
- 12. Free movement of workers
- 13. EU citizenship
- 14. Freedom of establishment and free movement of services
- 15. Competition law
- 16. Negotiating a ‘future relationship’: EU external relations law