Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- Part II Copyright
- 2. Copyright 1: history, rationale, and policy context
- 3. Copyright 2: subject matter, first ownership, and term
- 4. Copyright 3: economic rights and infringement
- 5. Copyright 4: exceptions and limitations
- 6. Copyright 5: authors’ rights, and exploitation of copyright
- 7. Rights akin to copyright: database right and performers’ rights
- Part III Design protection
- Part IV Patents
- Part V Registered trade marks
- 13. Trade marks 1: key features, theoretical underpinnings, and the national, EU, and international regimes
- 14. Trade marks 2: definition of a registrable trade mark, absolute grounds for refusal and invalidation, and revocation
- 15. Trade marks 3: relative ground for refusal and invalidation, infringement, and defences
- Part VI Common law protection of intellectual property
- Part VII Intellectual property, free movement of goods, and competition law in Europe
- Part VIII IP enforcement and remedies