Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- 6. Corporate governance—board structure and shareholder engagement
- 7. Board composition—appointment and removal of directors
- 8. A statutory statement of directors’ duties
- 9. Duty to act within constitution and powers
- 10. Duty to promote the success of the company
- 11. Duty of care, skill, and independent judgement
- 12. Duty to avoid a conflict of interest
- 13. Specific conflicts—CA 2006, Part 10, Ch 4, and Ch 4A
- 14. Directors’ liabilities for breach of duty
- 15. Directors’ liabilities and vulnerable transactions on insolvency