Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- Part 1 Institutions and Procedures
- Part 2 Convention Rights
- 7. The Right to an Effective Remedy
- 8. The Right to Life
- 9. Prohibition of Ill-Treatment
- 10. Protection from Slavery and Forced Labour
- 11. Personal Liberty and Security
- 12. The Right to a Fair Trial in Civil and Criminal Cases
- 13. Aspects of the Criminal Process
- 14. Limitations Common to Articles 8 to 11
- 15. Protecting Family Life
- 16. Protecting Private Life, The Home, and Correspondence
- 17. Freedom of Thought, Conscience, and Religion
- 18. Freedom of Expression
- 19. Freedom of Assembly and Association
- 20. Protection of Property
- 21. The Right to Education
- 22. The Right to Free Elections
- 23. Freedom of Movement
- 24. Freedom from Discrimination
- Part 3 Reflections