Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- PART I Foundations
- PART II International law
- PART III Substantive rights
- 7. Categories of rights Theo van Boven
- 8. Equality and non-discrimination Daniel Moeckli
- 9. Integrity of the person Nigel S Rodley
- 10. Adequate standard of living Asbjørn Eide
- 11. Thought, expression, association, and assembly Dominic McGoldrick
- 12. Education and work Fons Coomans
- 13. Detention and trial Sangeeta Shah
- 14. Cultural rights Julie Ringelheim
- 15. Sexual orientation and gender identity Michael O’Flaherty
- 16. Women’s rights Dianne Otto
- 17. Children’s rights Geraldine Van Bueren
- 18. Group rights Robert McCorquodale
- PART IV Protection
- PART V Linkages
- PART VI Challenges