Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- 7. Ancillary rights
- 8. Article 2: right to life
- 9. Article 3: prohibition of torture
- 10. Article 4: prohibition of slavery and forced labour
- 11. Article 5: right to liberty and security
- 12. Article 6: right to a fair trial
- 13. Article 7: no punishment without law
- 14. Introduction to Articles 8–11
- 15. Article 8: right to respect for private and family life
- 16. Article 9: freedom of thought, conscience, and religion
- 17. Article 10: freedom of expression
- 18. Article 11: freedom of assembly and association
- 19. Article 12: right to marry
- 20. Applications: police powers
- 21. Applications: prisoners rights
- 22. Applications: media law and privacy
- 23. Article 1 of the First Protocol: protection of property
- 24. Article 2 of the First Protocol: right to education
- 25. Article 3 of the First Protocol: right to free elections
- 26. Anti-terrorism law and human rights