The Successful Law Student provides insights, advice, and perspectives on the student experience in the field of law. The focus is on the things that will make a big difference to the student experience, including making a smooth transition to university level study, getting the most out of lectures and feedback from tutors, advice on how to approach law exams, and finding a rewarding career. Complemented by a variety of insider voices, which add valuable context and real-life insight, the text includes extensive experience from the perspective of law teachers to explore the learning process and look beyond it to consider the wider definition of success and to provide help against the pressures of legal study.
Keywords:student experience, law degree, legal study, lectures, tutors, law exams, career, university level study
You do not currently have access to this chapter
Please sign in to access the full content.
Access to the full content requires a subscription
- Front Matter
- Part 1 A successful start
- Part 2 Successful legal study
- Part 3 Successful learning: Making the most of teaching and learning in law
- Part 4 Successful assessment Making the most of assignments, assessments and feedback
- Part 5 Success outside the classroom Making the most of other opportunities
- Part 6 Ensuring a successful future
- End Matter