Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- 1. Medical Ethics and Medical Practice
- 2. Public Health and the State–Patient Relationship
- 3. Health Rights and Obligations in the European Union
- 4. Consent to Treatment
- 5. Liability for Medical Injury
- 6. Medical Confidentiality
- 7. Genetic Information and the Law
- 8. The Management of Infertility and Childlessness
- 9. The Control of Fertility
- 10. Civil and Criminal Liability in Reproductive Medicine
- 11. Health Resources and Dilemmas in Treatment
- 12. Treatment of the Aged
- 13. Mental Health and Human Rights
- 14. The Body as Property
- 15. Medical Futility
- 16. The Diagnosis of Death
- 17. The Donation of Organs and Transplantation
- 18. Euthanasia and Assistance in Dying
- 19. Biomedical Human Research and Experimentation
- 20. Research on Children, Fetuses, and Embryos