Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- 1. Theoretical Contexts: The Changing Nature and Scope of the Sociology of Crime and Deviance
- 2. Sources of Knowledge about Crime and Deviance
- 3. The Chicago School
- 4. Functionalism: The Durkheimian Legacy
- 5. Anomie and Strain Theory
- 6. Culture and Subculture
- 7. Symbolic Interactionism
- 8. Phenomenology
- 9. Control Theories
- 10. Radical Criminology
- 11. Feminist Criminology
- 12. Victimology
- 13. Public Criminology: Theory and Policy
- 14. The Metamorphosis of the Sociology of Crime and Deviance