Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- 1. General Introduction
- 2. Intentional Interference With the Person
- 3. Negligence—Introduction
- 4. Breach of Duty
- 5. Causation and Scope of Liability
- 6. Defences to Negligence
- 7. Negligence: Duty of Care—Psychiatric Illness
- 8. Negligence: Duty of Care—Economic Loss
- 9. Negligence: Duty of Care—Omissions and Acts of Third Parties
- 10. Negligence: Duty of Care—Public Bodies
- 11. Special Liability Regimes
- 12. Nuisance and the Rule in Rylands v Fletcher
- 13. Defamation
- 14. Privacy
- 15. Vicarious Liability
- 16. Damages for Personal Injury
- 17. Death and Damages
- 18. How Tort Works