Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- 1. An Introduction to Intellectual Property
- 2. Copyright I: History, Justifications, Sources of Law, and Subsistence
- 3. Copyright II: Authorship, Ownership, Exploitation, Term, Moral Rights, and Economic Rights
- 4. Copyright III: Infringement, Exceptions, and Database Right
- 5. Passing off
- 6. Trade Marks I: Justifications, Registration, and Absolute Grounds for Refusal of Registration
- 7. Trade Marks II: The Relative Grounds for Refusal of Registration, Infringement, and Remedies
- 8. Trade Marks III: Defences, The Loss of a Trade Mark, and Exhaustion of Rights
- 9. Breach of Confidence
- 10. Privacy, Personality, and Publicity
- 11. Patents I: Justifications, Registration, Patentable Subject Matter, and Industrial Application
- 12. Patents II: Novelty, Inventive Step, Sufficiency, and Support
- 13. Patents III: Infringement, Exceptions, and Entitlement
- 14. Industrial Designs