Access to the complete content on Law Trove requires a subscription or purchase. Public users are able to search the site and view the abstracts and keywords for each book and chapter without a subscription.
Please subscribe or login to access full text content.
If you have purchased a print title that contains an access code, please see the information provided with the code or instructions printed within the title for information about how to register your code.
- Part II Copyright
- 2 Copyright 1: history, rationale, and subject matter
- 3 Copyright 2: first ownership, moral rights, and term
- 4 Copyright 3: economic rights and infringement
- 5 Copyright 4: exceptions, technical protection measures, and contracts
- 6 Rights akin to copyright: database right and performers’ rights
- 7 Contemporary issues in copyright
- Part III Design protection
- Part IV Patents
- Part V Registered trade marks
- Part VI Common law protection of intellectual property
- Part VII Intellectual property, free movement of goods, and competition law in Europe
- Part VIII Exploitation, enforcement, remedies, and cross-border litigation